Hawaii Central FCU held its 80th Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:30 AM at the Japanese Cultural Center. Congratulations to Alan Yasuda and Sam Aucoin who were voted in by members to each serve a 3-year term on the Board of Directors. To view pictures from the meeting, visit our Facebook page.
Highlights from 2017 included:
- Total assets increased by $7.3 million to $270 million.
- Loans to members increased by $5.5 million to $145 million.
- Member deposits increased by $6.4 million to $246 million.
- Launching our “Unbank With Us” campaign which highlights how we’re different from the big banks – better rates, little to no fees on products and services and personalized customer service.
- Our free Super Rewards Checking program continues to provide members monthly rewards like higher dividends, cash back or credit towards online entertainment just by using their HCFCU Debit Card on everyday purchases.
- Continuation of partnerships with Estate Planning Group to provide free estate planning seminars to our members. We’ve also partnered with Planning Services of Hawaii and Premier Benefits Consultants to provide additional seminars on topics including Medicare, social security and long-term care.
Please review our Annual Report to learn more about our 2017 highlights and performance.