At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. A great opportunity for that right person!
Complete the online form below or you may also complete the application and mail or drop it off at the main branch:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources
681 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
MEMBER BUSINESS LOAN OFFICER
The Member Business Loan Officer (“MBLO”) is responsible to develop business relationships (loans, deposits and ancillary services) with businesses that are members of Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union.
• At least 5 years of previous business development and business lending experience required, including a proven track record of acquiring, maintaining and growing business relationships (loans and deposits).
• Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (both in written and oral form) to both internal and external customers.
• Must possess strong relationship development skills.
• Must be detail oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines.
• Must have knowledge of Excel and Word.
• College degree required.
NEW ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST I/II
The New Account Specialist is responsible to effectively profile new and existing members and make appropriate suggestions for products and services (both loans and deposits) to help them meet/exceed their financial objectives.
• Two years teller experience (or equivalent) in a financial institution.
• Two years’ experience in opening/servicing new accounts in a financial institution (New Account Specialist II)
• Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (both in written and oral form) to both internal customers and external members.
• Must have knowledge in Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated sales and leadership skills (Member Services Specialist II).
• High school degree or equivalent.
Professionally and accurately process member transactions. Also responsible to open new accounts and make appropriate suggestions for credit union products and services.
• One year cash handling & customer service experience preferred.
• Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to both internal customers and external members.
• Must have a basic PC knowledge.
• New Accounts experience preferred