At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. A great opportunity for that right person!
Complete the online form below or you may also complete the application and mail or drop it off at the main branch:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources
681 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
MEMBER BUSINESS LOAN OFFICER
The Member Business Loan Officer (“MBLO”) is responsible to develop business relationships (loans, deposits and ancillary services) with businesses that are members of Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union.
• At least 5 years of previous business development and business lending experience required, including a proven track record of acquiring, maintaining and growing business relationships (loans and deposits).
• Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (both in written and oral form) to both internal and external customers.
• Must possess strong relationship development skills.
• Must be detail oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines.
• Must have knowledge of Excel and Word.
• College degree required.
CONSUMER JUNIOR LOAN OFFICER
The Consumer Junior Loan Officer learns to perform all duties necessary for the processing and granting of loans and other related activities. This position is under the general supervision of the Consumer Lending Department Manager.
• Minimum of three years basic lending experience required
• Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (both in written and oral form) to both internal customers and external members
• Must be detail oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines
• Must have knowledge in Excel and Word.
• High school degree required